1/2 Photos of Stuffed Parsleyed Onions
These stuffed onions are a popular vegetarian dish served with fresh crusty bread and a crisp salad. They also make a very good side dish for meat dishes. Pics are before placing on BBQ, basically look the same when they are done as the filling is pretty much already cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Barbeque.
- 2Cut a slice from the top of each onion and scoop out the center to leave a fairly thick shell.
- 3Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix, moistening with enough white wine to bind the ingredients together well.
- 4Use a spoon to fill the onions, then wrap each one in a piece of oiled foil.
- 5Bake in the barbeque for 30- 40 minutes, until tender, turning the parcels often so they cook evenly.
- 6Serve te onions garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Parsleyed Onions
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g