Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
We love to eat rice and dal. Usually boiled rice are left. I found a way to make them a yummy breakfast.............
- 1 cup boiled cooked rice
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed (ajwain)
- 2 teaspoons green chilies (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Indian mango pickle (achar ka masala)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- oil (for frying) or ghee (for frying)
- Kneed flour to make into soft dough.
- Mix all other ingredients well. Your stuffing is ready.
- Make two chapatis. Fill enough stuffing between two pieces.
- Shallow fry the parantha in oil/ghee.
- Serve with chilled curd and butter for a delightful experience.