My wife and I both love Oysters Rockerfeller and Stuffed Mushrooms, so this recipe incorporates both. It's a great appetizer combination for a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 dozen fresh oyster, on the half shell
- 8 ounces whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons celery, about 1/2 stalk diced
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- 2Remove mushroom stems and dice stems for use in filling.
- 3Heat olive oil in medium skillet and add diced celery. Saute for 1 minute and add diced mushroom stems and garlic powder and saute for another 2 minutes.
- 4Add butter and cook until melted, add worcestershire sauce, cocktail sauce, and lemon juice and stir until mixed well.
- 5Reduce heat and add parsley, bread crumbs and italian seasoning. Mix well.
- 6Add cheddar and parmesan cheese, mixing well and remove from heat.
- 7Stuff Oysters and Mushrooms with filling equally and place on greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. You can finish these for a couple minutes under the broiler if you choose.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Oysters and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.6
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 138.9 mg
- Sodium 488.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce