- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 12 medium oysters, scrubbed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cheese, green onions,bell pepper, butter, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar or honey, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; and stir to evenly blend.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Shuck the oysters, setting the cupped bottom shell in a shallow baking dish.
- Put an oyster in each shell and top with a generous tablespoon of the stuffing.
- Broil the oysters about 4 inches from the element until heated through and golden brown, about 8 minutes.