1/2 Photos of Stuffed New Potatoes
This recipe came with my Kitchen Aid mixer. It was a little time consuming, but worth the effort. I made them for Easter dinner and my family loved them. Some of them even topped the potatoes with bacon bits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes in half and scoop cut insides elaving 1/8 inch shells.
- 2Place insides in mixer bowl.
- 3Mix for 1 minute at speed 2.
- 4Add sour cream, butter, garlic salt, and thyme.
- 5Mix for 30 seconds at speed 2.
- 6Stop and scrape bowl.
- 7Turn to speed 2 and mix another 30 seconds.
- 8Add onions and mix until just blended.
- 9Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- 10Place filled shell in a shallow baking dish.
- 11Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- 13Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g