Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe off of the community bulletin board on Weight Watchers for low calorie stuffed mushrooms. They were so good!!! Definitely try these. The recipe called for 3 cups of mushrooms but I was only making four large caps so this is what I did. You can definitely scale this recipe.
- 4 large mushroom caps
- 4 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- Unwrap cheeses and place in microwave for 30sec to minute to soften.
- Combine together crumbs, mushroom stems and cheese.
- Take spoonfuls and fill mushroom caps. Place mushroom caps filling side up on UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- Cook 20 min at 400 degrees Farenheit or until stuffing is lightly browned on top.
- Let cool, then serve. Mushrooms will be juicy.
They were good but needed a little something...