I found this recipe off of the community bulletin board on Weight Watchers for low calorie stuffed mushrooms. They were so good!!! Definitely try these. The recipe called for 3 cups of mushrooms but I was only making four large caps so this is what I did. You can definitely scale this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large mushroom caps
- 4 (3/4 ounce) wedges Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1Unwrap cheeses and place in microwave for 30sec to minute to soften.
- 2Combine together crumbs, mushroom stems and cheese.
- 3Take spoonfuls and fill mushroom caps. Place mushroom caps filling side up on UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- 4Cook 20 min at 400 degrees Farenheit or until stuffing is lightly browned on top.
- 5Let cool, then serve. Mushrooms will be juicy.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms - Ww Style
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow light garlic and herb cheese