Stuffed Mushrooms With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Olive
- Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth, carefully scoop out stems and chop them into very fine bits, set aside.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over med-high heat. When hot, add mushroom caps and saute for a few mins, flipping often until they begin to brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium, add olive oil and toss the shaloots. Stir and fry for a few mins, then add chopped mushroom stems and halapenos. Saute, stirring frequently, for ~5 minutes.
- Then add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice, saffron, cayenne, paprika, parsely and salt-n-pep. Cook for a min, then transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in goat cheese and olives until well combined.
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps.
- Coat the bottom of a baking pan with a bit of olive oil. Transfer stuffed mushrooms into the pan. Bake at 350 for ~10 minutes Garnish with fresh parsley!