Recipe by Mirj
To make this Passover-friendly, just substitute matzoh meal for the breadcrumbs.
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Top enjoyment, did not change a thing. The feta was good in this, next time I might use some more cheese, but I am a cheeseaholic! I can also see myself making these with a blue cheese. Good one Mirjam!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 large mushroom caps
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, cooked mushroom stems,finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Stem mushrooms, brush with oil.
- Mince stems and combine with remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Fill caps with spinach-cheese mixture.
- Top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 F.
- or until mushrooms are tender and topping is brown.