Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 6 ounces frozen crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, Snipped (Substitution: 1 t Dried Dill Weed.)
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove and finely chop mushroom stems.
- In medium bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, vegetable recipe soup mix, crabmeat, sour cream or plain yougurt, bread crumbs, dill, hot pepper sauce, and pepper.
- Set aside.
- On lightly greased baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps; stuff with crabmeat mixture, then brush with butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tender.
- MAKE AHEAD DIRECTIONS; Mushrooms can be partially prepared up to 1 day ahead.
- Simply prepare and stuff as above.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, brush with butter then bake as above.