Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another stuffed mushroom receipe. This is very easy.
- 1 can crabmeat (tuna size can)
- 4 -6 large mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- Clean and stem mushrooms.
- Chop stems and sautee with minced onion and garlic salt in 2 tsp butter.
- Mix bread crumbs with butter to moisten.
- Mix in crab meat and stem mix.
- Fold together.
- Stuff mushrooms.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Very good. I made these for Superbowl Sunday (Go Pats!) with some changes. I doubled the recipe (had 20 shrooms), and used about 1/2 cup finely chopped onion in place of the instant minced onion, and used 2 cloves finely minced garlic in place of the garlic salt. I also brushed the caps with olive oil, and added 1/3 cup grated parmesan to the stuffing mix. They came out wonderfully.
WOW!! These were FABULOUS (and so easy)!!! I made them for a party and prepped them ahead of time. I knew they would be the hit of the party before I even cooked them! The recipe is great as is, but I, too, modified it a little by adding the parmesan and after they were cooked, melted slices of provolone cheese on top. YUMMMMM!!! I will definitely be using this one again! Thank you, Colleen!!