Recipe by Boomette
From the issue of December 2006, Coup de Pouce.
Top Review by Noo
A wonderful combination of ingredients ( and very simple ones at that!!).
The meatiness of the mushrooms and the smooth creaminess of the Boursin are just perfect bedfellows, add in the flavour and texture of the pecans, and it just takes it up a notch or two.
I loved them...thanks Boomie.
- 2⁄3 cup boursin cheese
- 3 tablespoons pecans, roughly chopped
- 18 white mushrooms, stalks removed
- 9 pecans, halved
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix boursin cheese and chopped pecans. Garnish each mushroom with about 2 teaspoon of cheese mixture and with half a pecan.
- Put stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven of 350 F for 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, garnish with parsley.