- 1 (170 g) can crabmeat
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 -24 fresh mushrooms (depends on size)
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry mushroom stems in ½ tbsp of butter , chopped garlic and 1 ½ tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Add cream cheese and crab meat with rest of the lemon pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Stuff mushroom caps.
- Cover with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375° until cheese melts.
- These are fabulous mushrooms. My cousin Shaun makes them every year for family Christmas. You can change out the crab meat for shrimp or escargots.