Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are fabulous mushrooms. My cousin Shaun makes them every year for family Christmas. You can change out the crab meat for shrimp or escargots.
- 1 (170 g) can crabmeat
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 -24 fresh mushrooms (depends on size)
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Fry mushroom stems in ½ tbsp of butter , chopped garlic and 1 ½ tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Add cream cheese and crab meat with rest of the lemon pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Stuff mushroom caps.
- Cover with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375° until cheese melts.
- These are fabulous mushrooms. My cousin Shaun makes them every year for family Christmas. You can change out the crab meat for shrimp or escargots.
Nice, easy recipe. We enjoyed them.
Loved these stuffed mushrooms! Had a large bag of good sized mushroom just perfect for the making of this recipe, a recipe that I had been wanting to make for quite some time. I made as directed and wouldn't change a thing. Thank you and thank your cousin Shaun for sharing this delicious appetiser.