Stuffed Mushrooms Orlando Style
- TIP: To save time I buy pre cooked bacon and heat it up in the microwave.
- Less of a mess!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cheese, bacon, scallions and seasonings.
- Add mayo, 1/2 cup at a time, until ingredients bind and mixture is creamy not soupy, you might not use the full cup of mayonaise.
- Spoon into caps and bake until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- If you over cook them they will become soggy, so keep an eye on them.
- Serve and enjoy!