Queen Eeyore's Note:
This is a low-carb modification of my Mom's stuffed mushroom recipe. It is so tasty and delicious, even she didn't notice the low-carb substitutions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooked sausage, cream cheese, mushroom stems and crushed pork rinds in a bowl.
- 2Place mushrooms in a microwave-proof glass container, I typically use the 9" cake pan.
- 3Stuff with filling, cover with plastic wrap, and fold back a corner of the plastic wrap.
- 4Cook on high in the microwave for 5-6 minutes, or until mushrooms are moist and stuffing has melted a little.
- 5Leftover stuffing can be rolled into balls and cooked in the sausage grease.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 346.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: