Stuffed Mushrooms (Giada De Laurentiis)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt and pepper, to taste, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl to blend.
- Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, to coat.
- Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities (about 1-1/2 t. of filling -don't pack tightly because the mushroom will shrink when baking) and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up.
- Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in each mushroom.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes.