Russell loves stuffing mushrooms, and this is one of his favourites.
Make and share this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat your oven to 190c.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and gently fry the mushroom stems, onion, garlic and bacon until the onion is softened-about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the diced tomato and mixed herbs; mix well.
- Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of oil over the mushroom gills, then pile equal amounts of filling into the caps.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes.