Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my cousin when we lived together. She used to make it for us as a treat. I have only tasted stuffed mushrooms like this once before. They are a really good starter for a nice meal.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can broken shrimp
- 1 can crabmeat
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- grated cheese (use your own preference)
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Remove mushroom stems from mushrooms.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture and srinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Can also broil after to brown cheese if desired.
Yummy. I've been looking for a recipe like this. Where I live most of the restaurants prepare them similar to this. I made them for a party and I didn't have any left over for the next day (my husband was hoping there would be leftovers). Next time I make them, I'm going to try and add a little bit of sour cream and see what happens. I may even omit the shrimp and double the crab. Oh, by the way, I used really BIG mushrooms and I think I had to use more than 24 to use up all the mixture. Thanks for the recipe!