Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy & the stems aren't wasted!
- 12 large mushrooms
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Wipe mushrooms, remove stems& set caps aside.
- Finely chop stems, proscuitto, onion, garlic, green pepper, bread& seasonings in a food processor.
- Transfer to a small bowl; blend in egg& spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
- Place in ovenproof glass dish& bake in preheated 400F oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.