Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
With cream cheese, bacon and cheddar, these little babies aren't low fat. But they are yummy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded to taste
- Crumble bacon into cream cheese.
- Stuff mushrooms with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over mushrooms.
- Bake at 250º for 30 minutes.
Great mushrooms! i had to subtract the bacon for non-pork eating guest so i added shrimp and crab meat...wonderful taste. Made with bacon later on and loved them.