- 6 mushrooms, per person (depending on how many people you have, do at least)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- sliced mozzarella cheese, to fit on top of mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems (they can also be chopped and put into the sour cream mixture) mix sour cream, bacon bits, chives, and grated cheese.
- Using a spoon stuff mushrooms place small bit of mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes on 400°F then to brown the cheese if you want you can broil them.