1/13 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms and chop fine.
- 2Put bacon, stems, onion, and garlic in a frying pan and saute in small amount butter or olive oil.
- 3Cook until onion is soft, then drain.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Stuff mushroom caps with this mixture.
- 6Bake on a cookie sheet at 375F degrees for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g