Recipe by Bev
Can be used as an appetizer or serve with roast beef as a side dish.
Top Review by Derf
Very good stuffed mushrooms and so quick and easy to do. We do like our mushrooms cooked a little more so I roasted them at 350F for 20 minutes, turned out delicious! I just did 4 large mushrooms for the two of us to go with our tilapia supper. I wil be making these again. Thanks for posting.
- 36 small fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems and save.
- Chop stems and saute with onions in butter for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and use mixture to stuff mushrooms.
- Broil 5-8 minutes.
- Makes 36.
- Note: To accompany roast beef, fill 12 large caps for 6 servings.