Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 1 lb fresh small mushroom
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Wash and dry mushrooms, remove stems.
- Chop stems; set aside.
- In 4 cup glass measure, combine bacon, green pepper, and onion.
- Cover with paper towels and cook on hi 4 minutes stirring once.
- Drain off fat.
- Add salt cream cheese Worcestershire sauce and mushroom stems; mix well.
- Fill mushrooms with bacon mixture.
- In 2cup glass measure mix butter, bread crumbs and parsley.
- Cook on high 1 minute.
- Press bread crumbs into bacon mixture.
- Place half the mushrooms in baking dish.
- Cook on high 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining mushrooms.