Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like mushrooms, you will love these. Very easy to make.
- 1⁄2 package cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 can chopped olive
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 32 cleaned mushrooms (stems removed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- In small bowl mix ingredients, except mushrooms.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Broil for 5 more minutes.
Total hit at socials!! Definitely a conversation item around the appetizer table...filling would do for another 32 mushrooms. Thanks for the post!
A nice twist on stuffed mushrooms. I made half a batch of the filling, which was enough for just over a pound of cleaned and stemmed mushrooms. Tonight was a "clean out the fridge night" and this recipe used up a lot of our extra odds and ends, but now will be put into our regular rotation of appetizers! I thought the filling tasted almost like a ham spread for crackers, but with black olive garnishes. Very tasty, easy appetizer. Thanks!
Excellent. I have had many a stuffed mushroom over the years but the olives in these (I used black olives) gave them a very distinctive flavour. Thanks Brenda.