1/2 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
Douglas Poe's Note:
This is a classic recipe to have at any dinner or holiday party, always a winner. Stuffing can be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat brown sausage and add onion, cook until softened, remove from heat and drain fat, and set aside to cool.
- 3Meanwhile wipe mushroom caps clean with damp paper towel.
- 4In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except mushrooms and mozzarella. Mix all ingredients well.
- 5Fill mushroom caps the mixture and place on a sheet pan. Sprinkle grated mozzarella.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 922.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: