- 15 -20 large mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb sausage (I used country style)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teasp. Worcestershire sauce
- 5 -7 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Swiss)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage, onion, muhroom stems, and garlic over medium heat until cooked through. Cool slightly.
- Stir sour cream, worcestershire sauce, tabasco, and 3/4 cup cheese into meat mixture.
- Scoop into mushroom caps, mounding slightly.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.