Recipe by love_kcchiefs
My sister in law brought these to a family gathering and they were a big hit. Since then I've taken them to work and a co-worker called them "heavenly"!
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the mushrooms and pop out the stems.
- Cook stuffing according to box instructions and allow to cool.
- Then mix in 1c of the cheese.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Melt the butter and pour over.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm!