Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice appetizer that is easy to put together, and nice enough for a romantic dinner, or double or triple the recipe for company.
- 8 large mushrooms, cleaned with stems removed and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup canned small shrimp, rinsed and drained and chopped
- olive oil
- Mix all ingredients, except mushrooms.
- Including chopped stems.
- Fill inside of each cap with mixture.
- Arrange in pan& add 1/2" water to pan.
- Drizzle each mushroom with a drop of olive oil.
- Bake 350ºF for approximatelly 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Reheats very well.
Hi Miss Anne, Oh my these just melt in your mouth, I didn't change a thing and I glad I didn't. The men gobbled these up so fast, us ladies were lucky we got one. I did triple the recipe, it was wonderful with our seafood dinner. Thanks so much.
it was geat ty
My family loved these. I sauteed the stems first in a tad of butter because that's what I usually do when stuffing mushrooms. Used canned crab because it was cheaper than the canned shrimp. Watching carbs, so reduced breadcrumbs to a quarter cup. Made as a sidedish to baked scallops. Can't wait to make them again!