Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great finger food. This is my cousin's recipe and she serves it at all family functions.
- 20 baby portabella mushrooms (or a few more)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages crabmeat
- 1 (6 ounce) jar horseradish sauce
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped very fine
- 3 -4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- parmesan cheese
- shredded swiss cheese
- Clean mushrooms with damp towel and remove stems. Mix first 6 ingredients and stuff into mushrooms. Sprinkle cheese's and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!