Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great at parties. I like to use Ritz crackers from the crumbs but anything with a little salt will do. You can use Sodium Free soy sauce. Kikoman brand is fantasic! You can also use buttery spread (i.e I can't beleive it's not Butter)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons red wine or 2 tablespoons red wine, vineagr
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fine cracker crumb
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Combine soft butter with garlic and cheese.
- Add wine, soy sauce, and crackers to make a paste.
- Fill caps with paste.
- Place on a foil-covered cookie sheet and place under broiler f0r 3 minutes.