- 16 ounces white mushrooms
- 1 (2 ounce) package anchovy paste
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 ounces cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- clean mushrooms and remove stems , scoop out some of inside.
- shread half of stems in bowl, discard the rest.
- cook stuffing as per directions and put in mixing bowl.
- add tube of anchovy paste and all other ingredients.
- mix well and stuff mushrooms.
- cook for about 30 minutes at 375 degrees.