- 12 large mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons oleo
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 2 tablespoons fresh tomatoes, pulp (mash with fork)
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- garlic salt
- fresh black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash mushrooms & remove stems.
- Drain thoroughly & saute caps in butter or oleo over low heat.
- After 5 minute cooking, remove & put in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Put mounds of this mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Bake in hot oven 5 minute until hot. Serve on small platter with fork for a delicious appeetizer.