Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a great finger food.
- 20 mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- 14 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop enough of the stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Cover and refrigerate remaining stems for other use.
- MELT butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add 1/4 cup chopped mushroom stems, the onions and peppers; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in cracker crumbs, cheese and Italian seasoning. Spoon crumb mixture evenly into mushroom caps. Place on baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 minute or until heated through.