1/4 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
I discovered this recipe in Better Homes and Gardens several years ago. It can be served as an appetizer or vegetable. I make it as an appetizer for holidays, and use portobello mushrooms when served as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
- 2Cook stems and onions in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
- 3Add bread crumbs, dill, salt and worcestershire.
- 4Fill mushrooms crowns with onion mixture; place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 5-10 minutes (depending on size of mushrooms).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 370.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g