Recipe by celestial_star03
These are really good for parties or just for at home, we like lots of extra cheese and bacon bits but I am leaving that out to get the original nutrition facts.
- 2 dozen small mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Mince the stems and set aside.
- Very lightly brush both sides of the caps with olive oil and arrange in a baking dish.
- Put the butter in a medium skillet and saute the onion, celery, and garlic until the onions almost caramel.
- Add the mushroom stems, parsley, and bread crumbs. Stir until well blended.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture (I like to over stuff, just round the top with a teaspoon).
- Sprinkle them with the parmesean cheese and bake at 325 for 25 minutes.