Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you like cream cheese and mushrooms these are your thing!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages fresh mushrooms (the bigger the better)
- 1⁄2 lb sausage (any kind you like)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Brown sausage until it is crisp be careful not to burn it.
- Remove stems from muchrooms and chop finely.
- Put caps in a sided baking dish(They will slide around and fall off in no sides).
- Add to sausage when sausage is almost done.
- Mix in cream cheese and garlic.
- Melt butter and put enough in each cap to cover bottom. If any is left over pour into the bottom of the pan.
- Scoop sausage and cheese mixture into caps.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, they should be slightly brown on top.
- Serve warm.