Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I saved from when I was on Ediet. These are very good and easy! (You will notice that easy is important to me LOL!) If you try these I hope you enjoy! PS: 6/9/07 - I have edited the instructions and hopefully these are easier to follow.
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 onion, small
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice.
- Rinse and remove stems from mushroom caps.
- Chop stems, onions and pepper, keeping the stems separate.
- Heat oil over low-med heat.
- Saute mushroom stems for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, saute onion, peppers and basil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add ricotta cheese, mushroom stems and rice, stir to combine well.
- Arrange mushroom caps rim side up on cooking sheet.
- Spoon mixture into caps, top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Very tasty and easy to make. I added a pinch of salt to the mixture, but it could have used more. Thanks Bobtail!