Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My boyfriend won't eat some mushrooms, so I got some and used my imagination and came up with this recipe. Which everybody loved.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh large mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, soft
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt & pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
- Take stem out of mushrooms, chop stems and onions.
- melt the 2 tablespoons of butter; add the onions and stems and sauté. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl combine crabmeat cheese, egg, bread crumbs, parsley and mushroom and onion mixture.
- Salt and pepper.
- Spoon in mushrooms.
- Pour the sun dried tomato Alfredo over mushrooms.
- Cook on 325° for 30 minutes.