- 6 large mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups kellogg's seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and clean mushrooms, removing the stems. Chop stems and set aside.
- Saute mushroom caps in 2 T of oil for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened. Blot mushrooms on paper towels and remove excess oil from pan.
- Saute mushroom stems in garlic and butter for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Place stuffing mix in a mixing bowl and add chicken stock mixture.
- Add parsley and toss gently.
- Arrange mushroom caps stem side up in a shallow pan. Fill mushrooms with stuffing mix.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.