1/2 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
A delicious appetizer recipe I got from a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and clean mushrooms, removing the stems. Chop stems and set aside.
- 2Saute mushroom caps in 2 T of oil for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened. Blot mushrooms on paper towels and remove excess oil from pan.
- 3Saute mushroom stems in garlic and butter for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened.
- 4Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- 5Place stuffing mix in a mixing bowl and add chicken stock mixture.
- 6Add parsley and toss gently.
- 7Arrange mushroom caps stem side up in a shallow pan. Fill mushrooms with stuffing mix.
- 8Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix