Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious appetizer recipe I got from a friend.
Make and share this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and clean mushrooms, removing the stems. Chop stems and set aside.
- Saute mushroom caps in 2 T of oil for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened. Blot mushrooms on paper towels and remove excess oil from pan.
- Saute mushroom stems in garlic and butter for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Place stuffing mix in a mixing bowl and add chicken stock mixture.
- Add parsley and toss gently.
- Arrange mushroom caps stem side up in a shallow pan. Fill mushrooms with stuffing mix.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Garlicy and buttery, these mushrooms were to die for! I followed the recipe as directed and I wouldn't change a thing! GREAT STUFF! Made for 1-2-3 Tag, 1/13/09.
These is a great stuffed mushroom recipe, not to mention easy too! I also added in an onion and inceased the garlic, I topped the mushrooms with mozza cheese, my family loved these, thanks Lainey!...Kitten:)
It doesn't get better than these mushrooms. Not only are they really easy to put together, they look fabulous and tasted fabulous too! I only used med. mushrooms and still only made 6, so I had some leftover stuffing (which we ate out of the pan). You could probably add onions or peppers or parm to these and they'd be great, although they are great just the way they are. Thanks Lainey I will be making these again and again!