Recipe by Perfect Pixie
i saw this in a asda magazine and my brothers friends were over and he was a vegeterian, and also a very picky eater, so i whipped this up and he loved it
- 2 (250 g) jumbo mushrooms
- 50 g butter
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 400 g green lentils, drained
- 2 (100 g) packageswelsh herbed goat cheese
- 25 g fresh whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped plus
- 3 -5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- grease a large ovenproof dish.
- cut of mushroom stems and chop well, then set aside.
- put the mushroom caps in the dish, stem side up, in a single layer.
- try the stems in the butter along with the spring onions until soft.
- put in bowl and add the lentils, cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley, mix well.
- divide between the mushroom caps and bake for 20-25 minutes.