These are so good and very easy to make. Great for a cocktail party (when made with the smaller mushrooms), as an appetizer, along side a steak, chicken or roast or as a meal itself with a tossed salad. I am sorry but I just don't know how much ovlive oil I use, just enough to dampen the breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and stem mushrooms.
- 2In a small saucepan heat chicken stock over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cover, simmer 3 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Remove mushrooms and place top down, snuggly, in a low baking dish, set aside.
- 4Pour off half the stock from the saucepan and add the butter, parsley, shallots, garlic and white wine to the pot. Bring to boil.
- 5Meanwhile mix bread crumbs with olive oil until damp and fill the mushrooms with the mixture.
- 6Pour pot contents over the mushrooms, gently allowing the liquid to fall into the baking dish.
- 7Broil mushrooms 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- 8Transfer to serving plate pouring over any juices that collected in the baking dish.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 666.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g