Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Its all in the love!
- 14 medium mushrooms
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Remove stems from mushroom, leaving space for stuffing, use stems for stuffing.
- Mince mushroom stems in processor.
- Mince onion in processor.
- Heat evoo in sauté pan.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Saute on med high for a moments adding chicken stock as needed to speed cooking.
- Add bread crumbs and pine nuts, set aside for a few moments to cool.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 20 at 375.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.