Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white button mushrooms, about 2 inches in diameter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove and discard stems from mushrooms, reserve caps.
- In large skillet cook ground beef, celery, onion, green onions, seasoned salt, and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in bread crumbs, cheese, whipping cream, and parsley.
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps. Arrange stuffed mushrooms in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.