Recipe by Queen of my kitchen
From one of the Food Network Shows (I think it was Rachel Ray, but I am not positive)
- 1⁄2 cup dried Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 28 large white mushrooms, stemmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir the bread crumbs, Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt and pepper, to taste, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl to blend.
- Drizzle a heavy large baking sheet with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, to coat. Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities and arrange on the baking sheet, cavity side up. Drizzle remaining oil over the filling in each mushroom. Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve.