Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 12 large whole white mushrooms
- nonstick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel.
- Twist and pull out stems, leaving cavity for stuffing.
- Set mushrooms aside, cavity side up.
- Trim ends from stems.
- Finely dice stems.
- Coat small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add diced mushroom stems.Cook for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In small bowl mix remaiining ingredients. Add browned mushrooms stems and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Spoon stuffing mixture into upturned mushroom caps.
- Arrange in small baking pan.
- Bake, uncoverd, 15 mintues or until mushrooms are cooked and heated through.