My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large whole white mushrooms
- nonstick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel.
- 3Twist and pull out stems, leaving cavity for stuffing.
- 4Set mushrooms aside, cavity side up.
- 5Trim ends from stems.
- 6Finely dice stems.
- 7Coat small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add diced mushroom stems.Cook for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8In small bowl mix remaiining ingredients. Add browned mushrooms stems and stir to mix thoroughly.
- 9Spoon stuffing mixture into upturned mushroom caps.
- 10Arrange in small baking pan.
- 11Bake, uncoverd, 15 mintues or until mushrooms are cooked and heated through.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g