- 8 large flat mushrooms
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic with melted butter and brush all over the mushroom.
- Place mushrooms on a baking paper lined tray and place in preheated 180 Celsius oven for 15 minutes.
- While mushrooms are in oven combine ricotta with crumbled goat cheese and chives.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and place ricotta mixture on the feathery side of mushrooms.
- Put back into oven for 15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove mushrooms and serve.